1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do I Suck?!

Discussion in 'SEO' started by LouisL, Sep 17, 2018.

Hey all,

Just wanted to share my blog https://www.infopreneurrevolution.com and see if I actually suck in terms of how I set it up and it's outlook to google (in terms of search intent reflected in blog content).

Thanks in advance for any honest feedback!

Best,
    Louis

LouisL, Sep 17, 2018 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Page loading was aborted.

mmerlinn, Sep 17, 2018 IP
  3. PokerBabe

PokerBabe Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Louis,

I just quickly had a look at your website before signing off and I'd like to give constructive feedback.

But first, is it you writing all your articles or do you outsource?

Frankly, I believe you can do better in terms of the theme/design but here's what I noticed right away:

1) no images/videos whatsoever. It's really hard to read blocks of text only (in most cases, ppl will leave very quickly)
    2) seems like you're not very familiar with keyword selection, I mean for a totally new website it will be close to impossible to rank
    3) again on text: try increasing font size and breaking paragraphs into smaller, bite-size chunks (to increase readability)

Overall, it really feels that you're new to affiliate marketing and haven't had a chance to have proper guidance/solid foundation.

Did you take any courses at all, or were you mostly self-teaching through forums and such? Is it your first website?

Edit: The main home page was loading slow too, so you might want to take care of site speed as it's a huge SEO factor.

P.S. Thought it'd be a quick, short comment but couldn't help myself lol.

PokerBabe, Sep 17, 2018 IP