1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do I need to reset my Google API?

Discussion in 'Google API' started by mikemike1, Oct 8, 2014.

Hi. My site url is www.nextremedy.co.uk but when i'm using the rankings checker and search anything it returns n/a but when I used next remedy.co.uk minus the www. it showed that I was ranked number one for the term next remedy which would have been great except for the fact that when I clicked the link the rank checker thought I was referring www.yournextremedy.co.uk which was number one. So how would I get it to recognise my site if www. doesn't work an without it the checker thinks im someone else. Would reseting my Google API help to show results for my site or is the problem somewhere else. O yeah an my site would be somewhere decent for the search term next remedy that's why I think there might be something wrong with the API.

mikemike1, Oct 8, 2014 IP
  2. Jim Bean

Jim Bean Member

Best Answers:
    Take a look at Google webmaster tools https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/44231?hl=en

Jim Bean, Nov 3, 2014 IP