1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do i need to put bank or credit card info if Using voucher code?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by bosanci28, Mar 30, 2013.

i am just curios if is there a way to work around adwords ,without entering the credit card or bank info?

i have a voucher for 125$ and wanted to use it.

any idea?

thanks

bosanci28, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  2. James Chambers

James Chambers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nope there is no work around.. IF you have the one of those no money deals and $100 then they will need the credit card and immediately the charge you 5 bucks... then when you put the $100 coupon in it says you have $105.00 credit.. so they took 5 bucks to make sure your card is valid and then credited it back to you. If you have the $125.00 card where you pay $25 and they pay $100 then what happens is your card goes in and same thing you get $130.00 credit... because the tap your account for 5 bucks before anything else.. and what is worse the credit does not begin to show until you spend $$30.00 that is your mandatory $25 plus the 5 they took and then after $30.00 is used off your card you will not get charged again until the total exceeds $130.00 then it starts charging again... Lately I have seen a lot of $150.00 where you get $100 credit but you must pay $50.00 to use the credit.. Hope that helps... been there done that.... LOL.

James Chambers, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  3. tikis

tikis Active Member

Best Answers:
    if have 50$ coupon how many money to be in card?

tikis, May 5, 2013 IP