1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do I have to pay taxes to USA on google adsense if I live in Turkey?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by soner i.nan, Mar 27, 2016.

Its so hard to find out what the rules are for Turks using Google Adsense. I am Turkish, and live in Istanbul and Google has asked me to submit my tax information before they issue a payment. From what I have found so far it seems that I will just need to claim my Adsense earnings on my turkish tax forms as additional income. But whats all this about the IRS? will I have to pay taxes to the USA? how does that work???

soner i.nan, Mar 27, 2016 IP
  2. Bitpalace

Bitpalace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First check whether your AdSense contract is with Google U.S.A. or another Google location. If your contract is with Google Ireland for instance, you do not need to pay taxes in the U.S. Taking it from your post I assume you have signed up with Google U.S.A.

In this case you must pay taxes on your AdSense income in the U.S. unless you file an exempt with the U.S. Department of Treasury.
    You will need to first file an ITIN Form W-7 application with the Department of Treasury to obtain a U.S. tax payer ID.
    Afterwards you file a W-8BEN "Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding". You can then be acknowledged as being exempt from U.S. taxes.

Bitpalace, Mar 27, 2016 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should have to fill out the NON-Us activity tax form. I assume so.

iwebsocial, Mar 28, 2016 IP