1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do Copy writing Superstars really exist?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by jalaine, Apr 11, 2013.

Do Copy writing Superstars really exist?

You may be curious to know as why people want to buy what you have to offer them?

Maybe it is because your offer really has an appeal on their emotions! Does it?

Excellent copy writing can in some ways be a natural skill that can be learned...

All one you need my friend is a little hard work along with dedication and a willingness to learn a

new skill,as my father often states...the more you do something...the better you get at it but I say

the more you do something along with the proper training...the better you get.
    3 Copy Confidential Steps:

What are the 3 Best known secrets of good copy?

There are 3 things that definitely has to be nailed down no matter what else you do.

So what are they?

1. The Audience:

You must really understand who you are writing for and what makes them tick. Don`t just guess...GO Further.

2. The Benefits:

Nobody is going to buy something because it has technical specification...
    How big, how small, how light, how dark, nor how expensive or how cheap it is. These are just FEATURES of the thing.

3. The Purpose:

There should be a purpose to every sales letter, every advert, every blog which will create a call to action or a result.

jalaine, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not a copywriter but I know how to sell by using the medium of the written word. What has worked for me in the past is unique content coupled with the powerful spice of humor. This combination is a highly palatable meal that most prospective customers can digest.
    I keep things simple, I'm not highly trained at all but know what works. If you don't have a natural aptitude for writing, then all the training and tricks in the world won't help you......you will ultimately fail.

If you enjoy writing, are good at it and understand human nature you will succeed. Also don't get into borrowing ideas from others because it can lead to a bad habit forming dependance, and will end up suppressing your creativity.

Copywriting superstars? Ya they are born I suppose rather than evolved.;)

Spoiltdiva, Apr 11, 2013 IP