1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do chitika providing banner and image ads

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by shan micheal, Dec 12, 2011.

Adsense and other top ad providers have provision towards banner ads, i think chitika is not much interested in banner ads than its competitors
    and even though banner ads also have good impressions on white space along with the text.

Others have flash and image ads which match with game websites but chitika ads are not much better then these.

shan micheal, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  2. raheelrehman

raheelrehman Peon

Best Answers:
    Chitika don't have banners and image ads, but they have images into their ads units. But they are now introducing ads on any map. Now you can insert any address map duly approved by chitika and earn on ads displaying on map by chitika. You can see that map on my site.

raheelrehman, Dec 23, 2011 IP
  3. zubizubi

zubizubi Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, chitika will not provide you banner or image ads. I have been using chitika for two months but there is no banner or image ads available with chitika that you can put it on your website.

zubizubi, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  4. daniel.UK

daniel.UK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Chitika does not have the banner ads as Google but they do have image ads at higher levels. Like the silver ads and the gold ads have images with them. The bronze package just has text advertisement that does look odd on the site.

daniel.UK, Jan 12, 2012 IP