1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do blogs make good money?

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by odin93, Jun 19, 2007.

1. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Blog is just another website dude, if you cannot make money from website, i do not see how you can make money from blog, blog is no different, it all depends on the end users goals and dedication. Simple as that.Or to simply put it "Money does not grow on Blogs"

Cheers

paidhosting, Jul 7, 2007 IP
  2. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    Blogs can make a lot of money but I think you have to be fairly creative an invest a lot of time. Currently I have only one very profitable blog and I can say that every moth I earn a few bucks from google. :D

Emperor, Jul 7, 2007 IP
  3. Jade767

Jade767 Peon

Best Answers:
    only hard part is getting known :(

Jade767, Jul 7, 2007 IP
  4. CrossSeeker

CrossSeeker Peon

Best Answers:
    So, it is quicker and easier to start a website that makes money vs. starting a blog that makes money, right? Let's say I want to make $500 this month from a completely new site...If I were to choose between a blog and a website, which would be the quickest route (with hard work of course)?

CrossSeeker, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  5. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    It really doesn't make a difference. In my opinion their isn't any difference between blogs or sites, in reality they are both sites. The most important aspect of creating a site is tu do something original and fresh. Don't copy other people because you most probably won't succeed.

Emperor, Jul 8, 2007 IP