1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do any SEO companies guarantee a first page on Google or Yahoo?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by edcpartners, Aug 8, 2007.

1. sebp999

sebp999 Peon

Best Answers:
    No but seriously! Are you saying that they will get clients to the top of the heap for a term of client's choice? If so then I'll give my business! :)

sebp999, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  2. priyakochin

priyakochin Banned

Best Answers:
    NO One can guarantee abt this.If they are claiming like that, then it can be a big scam.

priyakochin, Aug 9, 2007 IP
    onedollar likes this.
  3. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    How about submit express and other top SEO firms? Will they give any guarantee?

markov, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  4. wildstone

wildstone Peon

Best Answers:
    We are the one and only, who provide the GUARANTEE for top-10 rank on google, otherwise money back...

Thanks
    wildstone

wildstone, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  5. wildstone

wildstone Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello friend we are providing the guarantee.. 95% of our client are satisfied.. 5% clients are not satisfied, means we couldn't achieve the rank for them and returned the 100% money...:)

wildstone, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  6. gnarlysurfer

gnarlysurfer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If they do then please let me kn ow, I'll create a web site based on insurance and let them get it to no.1 and I'll be worth £1bn!

gnarlysurfer, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  7. BlindCat

BlindCat Banned

Best Answers:
    Well No one can really gurantee as the SE algorithms change all the time. However if the competition is LESS then then a Search engine optimizer can make an "educated" guess.

How do i measure competition?

- Search for your keyword in google using " " (quotation mark). For example - "Home Loan NY". Look for the number of results return. Based on my personal experience if the number is less than 200,000-300,000 .....there is a good chance that you can be on the first page of google quite easily if you are willing to spend some money on SEO.

- Use allintitle:"keyword" to find out how many pages, has your keyword in title. Title is VERY important for SEO. If your page title matches the user's search query..ITS very likely that you will rank VERY well in the SE for that term. Example - allintitle:"Apple Ipod Store" will give me the total number of pages that has my keyword (Apple Ipod Store) on their title.

- Use allinanchor:"keyword" to find out how many pages are using your keyword as 'anchor text' in link building. If you have say 10,000 backlinks to your website with the anchor text "Home Loan Virginia"..Its very likely that you will rank Well in the SE for that term because --- your website has 10,000 "Votes" ...and they are all saying you have information on - "Home Loan Virginia".

- Search for your term check the backlinks of the first top 5 pages, using a tool like Backlink Watch by a DP member - Mong. If you see that the site who is ranking #1 for your keyword has too many strong backlinks.. then ....you might have to reconsider your niche.

Don't be fooled by just looking at their PR....The Number #1 spot might be taken by a "PR 5" site...but that doesn't mean you can't fight that site with your PR 0 Site...Ofcourse you can.....Just look at the number of backlinks. A site can become PR 5 with 5-10 STRONG backlinks. or It can also become PR 5 with thousands of weak backlinks. I have seen PR 0 sites ranking Well than PR 4-5 sites... so you still have a chance.

- Look at the age of the domain ---- THIS IS very important. If you have a 1yr or 2 yr old domain and if you use it to target a niche today-- you are likely to be more successful. Google gives priority to - Aged domains + New Sites with fresh content.

so these are just some of my seo tips..if you have further questions you are welcome to PM me. :)

Cheers

BlindCat, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  8. harshakiran

harshakiran Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No that will no be scam

There are humdreds of true companies which do that but they charge hell lot of money

harshakiran, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  9. bangers

bangers Peon

Best Answers:
    Excellent post! Rep added.

bangers, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  10. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    how about top 10 rank for "online poker" can you get that one? ;)

DomainMagnate, Aug 9, 2007 IP
    onedollar likes this.
  11. onedollar

onedollar SEO Consultant for Hire

Best Answers:
    thanks for the mention, harshakiran but just to clarify that we do not guarantee any rankings :)
    Yes, we can get you top rankings for any high competition terms (non-adult) you want but we do not guarantee the rankings - all our clients have reached their desired serps sooner or later but we can not guarantee that.:)

onedollar, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  12. Mong

Mong ↓↘→ horsePower

Best Answers:
    It can be guaranteed seeing the competition stats and the knowledge you have about SE ranking algo :)

Mong, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  13. wildstone

wildstone Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, we can....:)

wildstone, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  14. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    We provide the best guidance and work on the best seo services required for our clients websites, but we never guarantee any results.

amitpatel_3001, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  15. bhavik

bhavik Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, web_mehul is providing assured SEO I have an experience with him.

I did seo for millsonsleather.com with the keyword "leather manufacturers" and it is having a competition of 11,600,000 in yahoo I am at 2 nd position you can check out the same

and also ranking in google and msn too in top 20 :)

Thanx web_mehul

bhavik, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  16. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If your a dang good seo , you can just about guarantee top 10 rankings because your that much better than the other seo's. My seo has been doing it for many years, but his problem was he was always working in the shadows doing subcontracting work for the mid-size seo companies.
    He now has gotten a portfolio and is doing very well. He doesnt have 80 sites he can show but i know he has gotten easily over 80 sites into googles top 10 cause im the only one who has seen them over the years. He is reasonably priced and is probably much cheaper than powerscripe for sure.I taught him to stop signing nda's and thats when he started to grow.
    Next goal is to make him a website and tahst when the fun starts to see him ranked right up there with the other big seo companies and without any paid links. Anyways almost ready to do a huge project with him working on it and suffice to say i probably wont be posting much after a year lol. You guys should try him out.

Also i gotta give props to onedollar, good job on that previous seo work:)
    Maybe in the future i might go into the nonijuice business but i got way to many things happening now to concentrate on something like this

pingpong123, Aug 10, 2007 IP
    onedollar likes this.
  17. redgsr

redgsr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't trust ANYONE who says they can guarantee you a top ten placement. The optimizer can do their best to get you good placement but ultimately it's up to the search engine to place you.

I never worked with amitpatel_3001 but I would put my money on them for SEO work.

redgsr, Aug 10, 2007 IP
    amitpatel_3001 likes this.
  18. SEOBoy

SEOBoy Banned

Best Answers:
    A company which provides guarantee in SEO is a company which doesnt knows SEO :p

SEOBoy, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  19. web_mehul

web_mehul Banned

Best Answers:
    Guarantee means the confidence on his work and what he is doing it it doesn't mean that he doesn't know the seo.

If anybody has the confidence on self work than only he can give the guarantee.

Guarantee means if failure will not take money and what has take n will be given back.

web_mehul, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  20. djrishi

djrishi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was working with a SEM company. We guarantee top 10 positions (not no#1).
    For eg. if clients give us 40 keywords, we give guarantee anything between to 25-30 keywords. otherwise moneyback. Since we get most of the clients from rentacoder; there is hardly arbitration.

djrishi, Aug 13, 2007 IP