1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DNS providers

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by networkking, Apr 13, 2021.

Hey guys,
    I just wanted to ask what managed DNS providers are you using and what is your experience with them? We are currently looking at a couple of providers and I think constellix our manager's favorite so far, of course, we are still researching other providers like ns1 and azure. Since there have been a decent amount of outages in the last couple of weeks I really want to know "who I'm getting in bed with". So any feedback would be helpful! And for those of you who are not familiar with DNS I would definitely read about it.

networkking, Apr 13, 2021 IP
  2. lvpshosting

lvpshosting Member

Best Answers:
    cloudflare maybe?

lvpshosting, Apr 17, 2021 IP
  3. kam

kam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    kam, May 11, 2021 IP
  4. Elisha Hansen

Elisha Hansen Peon

Best Answers:
    uhg - i'm new to this forum and didnt check the date in the feed - im very sorry for re-upping this. that was not my intention. just wanted to answer some questions that are in the top feed. my bad!

I would like to recommend luadns (I'm new so cant post links yet). You can manage your DNS records in a git repository there, and when you `git push` you can set a hook on gitlab/github to contact luadns to update the domains.
    there is NO CLEANER WAY to manage dns!
    Also its free for up to three domains I think.
    I use it for all domains I manage.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2024
    Elisha Hansen, Mar 17, 2024 IP