1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DMX by Yahoo Comes to an end.

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by nuhonvaomat, May 12, 2010.

Users of DMX (Direct Media Exchange) just got an email to say that DMX will close on March 10th 2010.

I haven't heard any plans about this previously. Anyone know what their motives were?

more:

https://direct.rightmedia.com/tour/eolfaq.php
    More Information:

1. They fuck it up for real niggaz like my mans and them who get it on on the strength of the hands with them, MAN Chorus [DMX] I bring down rains so
    2. [DMX] I bring down rains so heavy it curse the head
    3. "Who's more violent? Biggie or DMX?" - Find the answer to this question and millions more on Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers
    4. Tutorial Guide to Mobile Lighting Software DMX Features featured hollywood blockbuster video high quality video in Video and live TV section at BollywoodSARGAM
    5. DMX released the "Born Loser" on Columbia Records, but according to DMX, the record company wasn't interested in promoting his music that quickly: "

http://site-free-articles.blogspot.com/

nuhonvaomat, May 12, 2010 IP
  2. manofwar

manofwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    most of thing on Yahoo go sour lately, due to bad direction the company has taken - sell off of search instead of development etc
    yahoo finance and tech ticker is their best feature by far

manofwar, May 12, 2010 IP
  3. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm...I don't know what to say. Even Yahoo is not my favorites one but still sad to see they are going down lately. Geocities closed then YPN closed so now DMX is following. I wonder if Yahoo Advertising and web hosting will be fallen into the same destiny.

Yahoo used to be great potential player but now their main business, search engine - Yahoo.com, cannot even compared to a new Bing. I am not sure if their main business is still search engine or not but it seems down and down lately. Should Yahoo consider to change their CEO? It may be a turning point like Steve Jobs for with Apple.

Sxperm, May 12, 2010 IP