1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dmoz submission

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by hanhash2006, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, them what number of people suggesting the same page is considered spam... or was it just obvious that 1,000,000,000,006 doing it was more then fine?

What truly is obvious is that you refuse to actually add anything positive to any conversation on this board in favor of negative posts. Was what I said truly absurd? Maybe, but then you are the one that said it was OBVIOUS that the ODP could tell... even though there is positively no indication that they can other then just your word... so tell me, isn't that also hard to believe? The guidelines that say don't submit a site more then one time, or some random editor saying that the ODP has mystical powers that go far beyond the scope of their very own guidelines.

What I'd really like to see is guidelines based on what all of you editors say, rather then what all you editors used to say. It's confusing seeing one thing written on the ODP site itself, and then coming in here and seeing editors saying things completely different... its almost absurd!

Qryztufre, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  2. bebs3517

bebs3517 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've tried several times to submit my blog to DMoZ but until now it was not accepted. I think if your blog is really of good quality you can contact a DMOZ editor to submit your blog on the directory.

bebs3517, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  3. evoletpearl

evoletpearl Member

Best Answers:
    I did many submissions in demoz directories,some of them worked.and some still pending.but its good.go for it rather than submitting to spam directories

evoletpearl, Jan 3, 2012 IP
    Anonymously likes this.
  4. AreaCodes

AreaCodes Peon

Best Answers:
    why does it seem everyone wants to be listed in DMOZ?

AreaCodes, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  5. joeventura

joeventura Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    stupidity I am sure

joeventura, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  6. RamCity

RamCity Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you? ;)

RamCity, Jan 9, 2012 IP