1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DMOZ PR9 Categories

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by Going Green, Dec 4, 2010.

Are there any PR9 Categories in DMOZ

Going Green, Dec 4, 2010 IP
  2. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    as the mainpage is a PR8 having a PR9 someplace lower is highly unlikely. Most category links from the front page are 7, and they seemingly just get lower from there.

I'm not saying it's NOT possible, or that there are none, just saying it's unlikely.

Qryztufre, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  3. Going Green

Going Green Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay. What are the top PR8 Categories for us all to apply to become editors?

Let's create a list and strive to become editors! Certainly we cannot do a worse job at it than is already being done.

Going Green, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  4. Anonymously

Anonymously Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you think that you can apply and get accepted to the top cats in DMOZ you ought to think again. Before you get acceptance for top categories you have to start at the bottom, learn the ropes show that you can really edit and then you climb the ladder. Jim Noble has constantly posted on here over many ears about the sort of categories newbies get accepted for, I suggest you search and read.

Anonymously, Dec 10, 2010 IP
    snakeair likes this.
  5. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Because god forbid YOU actually give a useful post?

Why hint at the information when you could have simply GIVEN the information in the same amount of time.... oh thats right, you are just a troll *rolls eyes*

I do so look forward to you actually being helpful some day... I mean, come on, you ARE a minister are you not, is that how you lead your flock? "God gave you the answer, you should look it up sometime!" LOL... sad.

Qryztufre, Dec 11, 2010 IP