1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dmoz is down

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by eXe, Oct 20, 2006.

1. brizzie

brizzie Peon

Best Answers:
    Ivan, I appreciate you are being humorous but please don't associate the hospice with bribes even in jest - some people may not see the joke and it isn't really funny. Thanks. :)

brizzie, Dec 10, 2006 IP
  2. Ivan Bajlo

Ivan Bajlo Peon

Best Answers:
    Who is joking I'm hoping someone will donate money and ask here where is his link "I paid $1000 to mr. Bolton a week ago and nothing yet!". :D

Ivan Bajlo, Dec 10, 2006 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That old problem of the outsiders not quite getting it. I got told off last night for thinking it was funny that a journo thought celiac was similar to celica (car).

sarahk, Dec 10, 2006 IP
  4. compostannie

compostannie Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep, I know what you mean Sarah. I thought it was pretty funny that Lisa White would offer a bribe in one thread trying to get into dmoz, and then come over to this thread and rant about how terrible it is. The hypocrisy struck me so I replied with sarcasm. Apparently I made a lot of people angry with my reply, but I don't care. I still think what she did was funny. :D

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion about dmoz and I have absolutely no problem with anyone talking bad about it.

compostannie, Dec 10, 2006 IP