1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DMOZ Inclusion

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by jenny113, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello Everyone,

I submit my website to DMOZ 2 month ago, how do I check if my website has been included on DMOZ or not?

Thanks.. :eek:
    SEMrush

jenny113, Sep 23, 2012 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Anonymously

Anonymously Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Put your URL, minus www, into the DMOZ search box. It will tell you if it is included. But if you read around on here you would see that it can take from a few days to a few YEARS before a volunteer editor chooses to edit in that area and use suggested sites as their resource. So come back and try what I have suggested in about a year. Also just note that it is not good to re-submit, it certainly doe not speed up the process.

But if you want to help, all editors are volunteers working in their spare time, you can click the 'volunteer to edit this category' button, pass the test and then you can find a great hobby collecting and collating sites.

Anonymously, Sep 23, 2012 IP
    jenny113 likes this.
  3. jenny113

jenny113 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Seems like everyone has different opinion, but all are interesting to know. Thanks Guys!

jenny113, Sep 25, 2012 IP
    Anonymously likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.