1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DMOZ Frustrations !

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by usearchme, Jan 22, 2008.

1. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'll assume that's a joke rather than a suggestion I was off topic, since my next post explained that it was an analogy illustrating that reporting things thru the wrong channel is as good as not reporting them.

Granted it shouldn't have required explanation, but the OP obviously missed the point.

robjones, Jan 24, 2008 IP
    Alucard likes this.
  2. usearchme

usearchme Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there

If you had actually read what i posted, u would realise that i tryed the official reporting channels and they failed, thats why i expressed my views on here.

I didnt miss ur point at all, but they are not the same thing, and its certainly not somthing to poke fun at.

Woc

usearchme, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  3. usearchme

usearchme Active Member

Best Answers:
    btw giving me green abusive messages isnt going to get ur point across any clearer either

I quote from my received comments "if you want greens instead of red, try not being an asshole"

I actually dont know why i even bothered, you would think people would be happy that i was trying to make some area of the net safer, but apparently not, they just wanna get their own idiotic abuse across, well i havent abused anyone else so kindly keep ur abusive comments to urself !

Woc

4. Alucard

Alucard Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, well, I got one charming one saying (and I apologize for this in advance) "fuck off u shit" - there are some nice people on here, for sure :) I looove trying to help people when all I get is that sort of abuse.

Alucard, Jan 26, 2008 IP
    robjones likes this.
  5. usearchme

usearchme Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

Well thats not on alucard it doesnt tell u whos dont it on here either which is strange, i have never had abuse like that on forums before, fair enough people can argue their point strongly but just because you dont like what someone says then you cant go around abusing people.

I got an email from dmoz today, my application was refused, what a shock lol !

Woc

6. Ivan Bajlo

Ivan Bajlo Peon

Best Answers:
    I told you you would get lots of reds, why do you think I give you a green before even reading your post... besides it is nice to get Red reps - it means your pissing somebody off. ;)

Ivan Bajlo, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  7. usearchme

usearchme Active Member

Best Answers:
    haha yes u was right ivan i got a few reds !

Woc

shadow575 likes this.