1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dmoz Editorship for Sale Ebay ! A stunt ?

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by sleuth1, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Surf_Dude

Surf_Dude Peon

Best Answers:
    "that very anger just strengthens their resolve"

Woe is me.

Surf_Dude, Oct 18, 2005 IP
  2. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    Invalid Item
    This listing (5626578939) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.

im sure the blackhat seo thanks yo for all attention you have given them

Shoemoney, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  3. sleuth1

sleuth1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure he had no intention of actually selling anything , it was a point making exercise, and perhaps a promotion grab , am sure searches for 'black hat seo' and links to his blog ( wont post it here he has had enough Promo's for one week ) went well this week , you can learn a bit from the lads who like the dark side , so I do read his blog from time to time , just to see what they are up to . ;)

sleuth1, Oct 19, 2005 IP
    compostannie likes this.
  4. Birdie

Birdie Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you remeber that free DMOZ corruption site hosted on bravehost offering DMOZ listings for $150 (the site has since been suspended) ... so many jumped on it as just more evidence of the corruption at DMOZ. I came across a post at Resource Zone from some poor smuk asking DMOZ for help in getting the money back as his 'friend' fell for it ... people are now trying to profit from the belief...this eBay auction could or could not have been genuine or just a publicity stunt ... whichever it is, its 'buyer beware'

Birdie, Oct 19, 2005 IP
    Alucard likes this.