1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DMOZ Editors - Digital Point Alliance

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by Radamanto, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There is finally an editor willing to stand up and try to turn the ODP around and you are not willing to give them a chance? I would assume it's due to a few of the other editors in this thread, but even then, come on...

The ODP used to be worth it, and honestly it could be worth it again. Go on & discount the ODP overall, it needs to be... but don't tread on the few editors willing to make a change.

There is and will continue to be hope that the ODP can have change for the better... but it will take not only the editors, but everyone else as well. I just wish there were more editors like the OP in this thread that actually can see the need for change.

Qryztufre, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  2. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't say anything about him... just DMOZ...
    That's cool that there is an editor that is trying to make a difference just still won't waste my time submitting there. The back link ain't that valuable.

indyonline, Dec 11, 2011 IP