1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dmoz does not remove my link

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by PacificFunds.net, Nov 7, 2012.

1. snooks

snooks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I simply explained how senior editors assist and provide aid in improving the newer Editors skills. You are the person inferring things.

Anyway, My part in this discussion is over......Your constant rants just go on and on.......

snooks, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  2. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well I am sorry then. As you replied in defense against what I said, I assume you were simply agreeing with Anon... I guess that clearly is not the case. So yes, guess I was inferring that you wanted loosers as editors like Anon implied that is what was wanted. In the future, maybe reply to the entire post, or at least the overall point of the post, rather than just some small part in the middle.

Qryztufre, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  3. joeventura

joeventura Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What I absolutely love is that DMOZs attitude about editors and people who submit to their directory is that:
    1. They start with the premise that no one is worthy of being an editor and those few that pass the gauntlet are not to be trusted.
    2. That no submitted site is worthy of being listed therefore most submissions are ignored.

But what is the most hysterical is that they have this attitude in support of a directory that is so out of date and behind the times that it is the equivalent of a Model T car owners club not letting others in because they drive regular cars during the day.

joeventura, Nov 16, 2012 IP
  4. Windzal

Windzal Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    For this you need to contact DMOZ team and ask them to remove the link and place it in the correct category.

Windzal, Nov 16, 2012 IP