1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DMCA takedown

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Tobiasf, Jul 8, 2019.

Hello,

Our webmaster published a footer (took design from another site) but forgot to change the content in the mobile version. We got a DMCA notice and removed the duplicated content immediately.

I been trying to figure out what form we should use in order to get our page back in the serps. The site is indexed but when we search for a keyword that we used to rank for we don't show up and at the bottom of the page it says:

"In response to a complaint that we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 5 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at LumenDatabase.org."

I might also add that there is no manual action or security issues when I look in search console.

Any help would be wonderful. Been trying to figure out what to do for a week now and it's kinda driving me insane.

Thank you

Tobiasf, Jul 8, 2019 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think, you have to wait for few more days or even weeks to get things back to normal. I suggest you to contact the website owner who filed the DMCA and elaborate everything to him. If they remove the notice?

iwebsocial, Jul 9, 2019 IP