1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Divi WP theme and SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by MichaelAaronTaylor, Apr 5, 2019.

Divi WP theme and SEO

Anyone have any feedback with Divi themes and SEO?

MichaelAaronTaylor, Apr 5, 2019 IP
  2. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Any theme which has a decent loading speed (although it doesn't matter unless it shows a time out) along with a good navigation. I think its good.

mrb1129, Apr 5, 2019 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just make sure those elegant designs do not compromise your user usability and experience. I'd rather go for simplicity and speed than elegance and usability nightmare.

qwikad.com, Apr 6, 2019 IP
  4. electriX621

electriX621 Peon

Best Answers:
    Divi is fine with SEO. I've optimized at least 15-20 sites for clients that have used Divi and no problems with SEO. It really comes down to how you build it -- a lot of my clients' sites were graphically intense (ie: full screen homepage animated slider) that slowed it down, not Divi itself.

However, Divi does use other plugins like page builders that put additional load on your WP install. I think you should be fine though. Just make sure you're always using a cache plugin either way, and always serving images from a CDN.

My setup is a bit more complex, I use CloudFlare, Litespeed Cache and Sirv for images. Jetpack is a good all-in-one though, same with Autoptimize.

electriX621, Apr 7, 2019 IP