1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Diversified Linkbuilding With 100% Unique Content To Feed Penguine

Discussion in 'Services' started by yeshu, May 21, 2012.

Sold To

User Deleted for $0.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

When Google Penguin was released, it eat up my site from 2nd page to no where. But, by constantly working on it, I was able to bring in to top 5 in just a couple of week. The key factor here was the usage of completely unique content that is liked by the new Google update. I know many of you are suffering from the new update and are working hard to bring your rankings back, but you might not have time to work on your site. Thus, I'm offering my service that provides high quality backlinks from unique content posted on authority sites. Below are the packages:

Package A:

1 Hubpage with unique content linking to your website (100% approval)
    1 Articlebase live link with unique content linking to your website (100% approval)
    5 social properties with 5 unique articles linking to your website
    1 100% unique press release written and submitted to 15 press release sites (100% approval)
    Blasting the hubpage, articlebase and social property links with our tested secrete sauce for link juice

Price: $35

Package B:

2 Hubpage with unique content linking to your website (100% approval)
    2 Articlebase live link with unique content linking to your website (100% approval)
    10 social properties with 10 unique articles linking to your website
    1 100% unique press release written and submitted to 25 press release sites (100% approval)
    Blasting the hubpage, articlebase and social property links with our tested secrete sauce for link juice

Price: $65

Package C:

3 Hubpage with unique content linking to your website (100% approval)
    3 Articlebase live link with unique content linking to your website (100% approval)
    15 social properties with 5 unique articles linking to your website
    1 100% unique press release written and submitted to 35 press release sites (100% approval)

Price: $90

Review copy: 10% discount for reputed 3 members on any package.

Thanks.

yeshu, May 21, 2012 IP
  2. aditya717

aditya717 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will give it a try, will need more information and details on any site you have done these recently. Please if you can email me.

Thanks

aditya717, May 21, 2012 IP
  3. Toprank

Toprank Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In you package one you wrote "1 100% unique press release written and submitted to 15 press release sites"
    Will you submit 1 press release to 15 sites same content or will you spin or make it 15 different copies and then submit. Plz rely i may be interested in your package One.

thanks

Toprank, May 21, 2012 IP
  4. aamigallery

aamigallery Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How long will it take to Get the Web 2.0 Properties Indexed?

aamigallery, May 22, 2012 IP