1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dissapearing Content in Joomla 1.0.7

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by advancedfuture, Feb 15, 2006.

I have been running this build of Joomla, and I have been adding content to the database like crazy.

My problem is I can see the content in the administration panel, it shows as published and active on public, and it USED TO show up on the webpage. But its all gone now, all that shows up is the last 4 articles I added to the site. You cant even pull up the old content in a search... Its very bizzare because I know its all there still in the database, I see it in administration mode!

Note: This content is not old, nor archived. Even when changing it to show up on the front page it does not show! Its like its not there, but it is at the same time.

Any thoughts?

advancedfuture, Feb 15, 2006 IP
  2. advancedfuture

advancedfuture Banned

Best Answers:
    ROFL I found the issue and man do i fell like a dumb@ss.

I have 2 computers, a laptop which I do all my work on, and a desktop that I used for business that hosts the test MySQL and Webserver.

On the desktop I changed the date the other day to 2004 to get acess to a time restricted file I had and never set it back. So the system hosting the site was 2004, but as I was publishing content from the laptop with the correct date. So all articles in the database were pending 2 years to go by until it got published.

LoLz

advancedfuture, Feb 15, 2006 IP