1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Disputes Case from Paypal, please help, urgent need!

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by yasen1986, Aug 13, 2010.

I bought a domain from Namecheap, But my transaction was on hold by paypal, and account was in disputes case.
    [​IMG]

When i contacted namecheap, here is their response :"Your Namecheap account was locked since PayPal put transaction #******* on hold. Please contact PayPal and resolve this issue with them. Otherwise, you will need to pay us a chargeback fee ($50.00) in addition to the amount we were charged ($5.00) which totals $55.00.

What should I say to paypal to solve this dispute?
    please help me, thanks everyone!

yasen1986, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  2. mubashirnisar

mubashirnisar Banned

Best Answers:
    is your paypal unverified?did you login to your paypal with proxy or something else?cause paypal is viewing your transaction,and which means that you need to contact them to close this case,or else namecheap will keep your account limited

mubashirnisar, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  3. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It appears Paypal got suspicious about your buyer's account and the activity therein... as is evident from the message to you 'Awaiting other party's response'! I guess you need to wait till Paypal decides to check on you for any cross verification of the transaction.

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  4. yasen1986

yasen1986 Peon

Best Answers:
    @ mubashirnisar, RightMan, thanks to both of you. Paypal closed my dispute case, my account now is back to normal. :D

yasen1986, Aug 19, 2010 IP