1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

dispute - help

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by pvday, Mar 15, 2012.

Hello there,
    need some advices about dispute process.

I deal with one man for SEO service, he give me all info about what he will be done and i must be ranked for next 1,5 month how we deal.
    I paid 480$, and then shit started, after 10 days I ask him whats going on, and he said its not going good becaouse i not updating site and its important and
    other bullshit talk.
    Today I open dispute after 15 days after pay, and today i got email from this man:

"No you will not get 1$ i promise you ;), Ä° just see you dispute on paypal i can guarentee you will not take 1$. You did not do your responsibility and you will not take anything. And both 1.5 month is not passed its your second fail after dispute money. You really a bitch and get fuck off. Paypal money is charged and thats why you cant take anything from me ;)"

if he chargered money, can i got money?

pvday, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  2. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Call your CC company and dispute from CC.Thats only way you can get your money back and Cc chargebacks are always successful :)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
    Card, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes! If you paid through Credit Card Then file a dispute with your credit card company. It will help you to handle out with this type of rascals. If the man you had paid belongs to same country where he reside then file a case against him with the copy of this mail. You can also send this email to PayPal. Wish You All the best.

iwebsocial, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  4. pvday

pvday Active Member

Best Answers:
    my bank what cc i use, i got answer i need contact paypal and bank cant help me??? what now i need wait what paypal decide?

pvday, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  5. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lifeplayer, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  6. pvday

pvday Active Member

Best Answers:
    can i process chargeback if dispute not finished?
    can i lost with chargeback and lost more money? how that process going? what reason tell to bank? true?? i think i will got weird faces when said for seo service
    please people help :( now new lesson to not trust nobody

pvday, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  7. survivor2012

survivor2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    Provide maximum proof to paypal of that guy is a fraud and all, if you have a chat with that guy go on posting that conversation into your support documents in paypal dispute file.

survivor2012, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  8. pvday

pvday Active Member

Best Answers:
    its really in mess..here is last mail from paypal...

The seller has responded to our request for tracking information. We haven't confirmed the tracking information yet but wanted to share it with you.

Tracking number: 1212
    Shipping company: Sanal

wtf, i dont order any ithem?
    how i can upload files and respont somehwere? how i can upload google talk chats?

pvday, Mar 26, 2012 IP