1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Disperate Results

Discussion in 'Bing' started by nfzgrld, Mar 4, 2005.

Last week I wasn #1 in both G and MSN for a minor keyword. This week I'm #2 in G and #28 in MSN on that keyword. Both have done significant crawls of my site the past few days and are now finished. I was ranking very high with several minor keywords and down in the 20's 30's and even 40's on some of my major keywords in MSN. Now the opposite is true, I'm in top 10 on several of my major keywords and at least top 20 on almost all of them. I'm not complaining :D , just wondering what happened. The only major change I made to the site was removing adsense. I did a change in the look of the site, but the content is the same. I wonder if MSN is playing with their algo like G does.

nfzgrld, Mar 4, 2005 IP
  2. BlueFusionX

BlueFusionX Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah MSN is nice, and I have Adsense, or did ( before they disabled my account ) , I am listed in MSN, Yahoo, and Google. Search for exBB , lol.

BlueFusionX, Mar 6, 2005 IP
  3. ZachH

ZachH Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you guys telling me that if you remove AdSense you improve your ranking?

ZachH, Mar 13, 2005 IP
  4. Web Gazelle

Web Gazelle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats hogwash! You can rank well in MSN with or without adsense.

Web Gazelle, Mar 14, 2005 IP