1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Discussing about DirBull.com

Discussion in 'Directories' started by suwandichen13, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Yes, of course, cause all 4 month old domains/directories are PR6... Nothing suspicious at all here.. Nothing underhanded going on.. no.

dirpaid dot com

They're all like that.

Mia, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  2. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    jhnrang, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  3. vallen Mcgill

vallen Mcgill Active Member

Best Answers:
    hahahahahahahha, I saw you footer signature link, you also have a PR5 directory. I examined the PR7 directories and didnt found anything suspicious. There is no difference between your and his directory.

What I am getting here is you all are Jealous of this Guy who got his directories PR7 and you people wont be able to do that, Ofcourse, people submit links in high PR directories to get maximum PR juice to boost their keywords. As you all know everyone do this just for SEO. I have never heared anyone using directories to search for any website. Did any of you ever find anything on directories, may be one out of thousand attempts in Google, everyone just search in Google, not directories so that only purpose left is SEO .

vallen Mcgill, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Your post made me say the same thing... ;)

I don't think anyone here has ever made the claim that directories are used for direct search. That's not the point of a directory. The whole concept behind a directory is to create a strong categorically ranked/organized grouping of web sites such that an SE will populate its directory with those websites and rank them accordingly.

Mia, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  5. vallen Mcgill

Best Answers:
    But do you think, anybody would invest his time and money without expecting a good return ? Lets suppose you have a PR4 or PR5 directory and you categorize them so well but still do you think you will get submission in it? No Buddy you wont get anything, you have to bear everything from your pocket. Its not the fault of directory owners, its the fault of the people who only go for high PR directories then the owners have no option left than getting high PR for their directories to survive in this market and earn living for their families.

The people who are shouting here are those who wont be able to get high PR of their directories . Most of them have categorized and maintained their directories well but due to low PR they are not getting submissions, thats why they all getting frustrate and shouting on the few high PR directory owner.

This owner have high PR backlinks which lead him to get PR7 for his directories, If you people want the same then go and get high PR links, the time you giving here, if you invest this time to improve the Page Rank then you can improve your Business.

I know very well, there were times when PR3 PR4 directories were giving good business but now time have been changed, Google reduced the value of links in their algorithm , now when you have a PR4 home page and its category pages will be PR1 mostly so why would people submit their link on so many high OBL PR1 pages , do you think it will worth their money?

I am asking this question to all who were engaged in discussion here, will you pay for a submission which will go on a PR1 page with so many OBL ? I will never go. I will prefer to submit my website in PR6 PR7 directories whose inner pages are PR4 & PR5 which worth my money.

Think over this Guys!

vallen Mcgill, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  6. websguy

websguy Member

Best Answers:
    Dirbull has made alot money as needed now it has no future anymore lol

websguy, Aug 20, 2014 IP
  7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I guess it depends on what you are looking for in a listing. If you are looking for PR/link juice, then you probably want the fake high PR directories for that short term boost. If you are looking for traffic, SERPS, heck, just a way to be found - then you are going to want to list in directories that are well indexed, well categorized and well organized.

I think the big misconception with directories has always been that they are only intended for the back link and PR boost. If that is what you are looking for in a directory then you're better off planting links to your web site in high PR forums/blogs and other locations that yield the same temporary results.

I do not have high PR, yet maintain a consistent high level of submissions. Our goal has never been to get or give PR. Most directories predate PR. Our directory is designed to drive indirect traffic to a website through indexed pages/categories in SE results. That's it, that's all... Submitting your web site to a directory with HIGH PR expecting to get a little link juice as a result is like sitting next to a really hot girl expecting other hot girls to flock to your other side. Things just do not work this way anymore in the PR game.

Mia, Aug 20, 2014 IP
  8. vallen Mcgill

Best Answers:
    I agree with your points. This mean the fault is of the people who look for high PR directories and submit in them. It is not the fault of the directory owners. They just try to make money, it may be from any type of directories. If you think your directories are better than show to the world by showing them the difference, defaming other people business is really unprofessional. It is not my business to discuss but I was watching this thread from long time and thinking why you people are fighting with other directory owners. Just try to concentrate on your own business and make it better.

Yes "Mia" , this is for you, if you have less PR and you still getting order then get PR7 for your directory, it will increase your business more than 200%. :)

vallen Mcgill, Aug 20, 2014 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I prefer not to defraud my customers with false promises of PR boosts. I'm not running some hack PR boosting service. I'd prefer not to cheapen my directory with a Kitsch linking scheme.

Mia, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  10. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In the past two years I havent seen anyone that cares about PR at all

Nima, Aug 27, 2014 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I have. And they are all located here at DP... ;)

Mia, Aug 27, 2014 IP
    Nima likes this.