1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Discuss with advertiser help.

Discussion in 'Google' started by Joshie, Mar 11, 2011.

As one of my favorite company store that has declined me. Which is the same company store that I constantly purchase from (watch store). I got everything ready and such to send a e-mail to the advertiser to discuss and give them my plan and my reasoning to why I should be approve and such but one problem that I have just came across would be how to tell them who to approve me.

Since there's no Google publisher profile or some sort for easier way for the affiliate advertiser to be able to easily view and change the status of declined to approved hopefully, so I am wondering how or what to give them to easily find me to approve? Give them my publisher ID, display name, email, full name and or...? I wish that I could find Google FAQ to show me how to provide the advertiser who I am in case if they came to agree with my ideas/plans and decide to approve me. I don't know if I am making any sense here, if not then please to know that I very much apologize as this is the first time I have ever came across to the issue.

Thanks!

Joshie, Mar 11, 2011 IP