1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Discuss the introduction of Microsoft into our schools?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by skb329, May 27, 2012.

A White paper is an informed and usually academic discussion paper commissioned by State Departments to weigh up the pros and cons of introducing major changes into our system of health, education, defence and social welfare etc. Considering the impact that the product of one American business has had on the way our children are taught one would have assumed the long term political, economic and social implications of imposing Microsoft in our classrooms would have been fully aired in a White Paper BEFORE it was introduced into the mainstream of teaching. Where is this White Paper that justifies training our children to become promoters of one company that has knowingly exploited our educational system to advance its own corporate agenda?

skb329, May 27, 2012 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't know how things are done in Bangladesh but in New Zealand schools can choose between apple and microsoft. Have you requested the white paper from the education ministry?

sarahk, May 27, 2012 IP
  3. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    it is really an exciting work.through this discussion i think student will be able to acquire more knowledge through the discussion of different subject.

eyesight, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  4. faithyunn

faithyunn Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its gonna be a good break for you men.

faithyunn, Aug 27, 2012 IP