1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Discrepancy when tracking Pageviews for a specific page under Audience Overview and Behavior Overvie

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by fresco57, Jul 22, 2017.

Hey guys, would really appreciate some help! New to analytics and adwords and it's part of my job now so doing my best to try and learn the ropes!

I have two problems thus far. The client wants to see the number of PAGEVIEWS for a specific page, as well as the number of USERS for that same page.

Here's my process:

I'm trying to track pageviews for this SPECIFIC page on a client's website. The page is wwww.randomwebsite.com/services/

My issue ----Under AUDIENCE OVERVIEW, selecting pageviews from the drop down, I've created a segment as follows:

Filter-Users-Include: Page-exactly matches-"/services/"

I named this segment "service page users only" and when its applied, I see 499 pageviews.

But when I go to: BEHAVIOR-Site Content-All Pages

....and look at the table for the "/services/" page, I only see 298 pageviews.

What am I doing wrong?

What is the correct way to show pageviews for a specific page?

And what is the correct way to find specific number of users for that specific page?

For users, I've been using the same segment I created in AUDIENCE OVERVIEW and am simply selecting the drop down to be users instead of pageviews.

Really, REALLY appreciate the advice.

Thanks

fresco57, Jul 22, 2017 IP