1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Discover How One 40 Page website Went From $0 to $600 mo in 4 Months

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by James Dean Nash, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonyfloyd

tonyfloyd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks Jim!.......have joined ezinearticles as an author....and have started submitting all my recipes from my sites......let's see what happens.......i need them to get approved first.....:(

tony

tonyfloyd, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  2. kalta1

kalta1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am starting to implement your strategies and will keep you posted. It looks great and makes a lot of sense! Thanks for sharing!

Tony Mandarich

kalta1, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  3. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    With spamming I can start today a new website and make at least $5000 in a month with it. However these numbers will only stay in the virtual "adsense bank". Getting a check out and holding the cash in your hands is the problem. There are some very intelligent black hat softwares out there, where only your processor and internet connection is the limit as to how many backlinks you'll get.

You do have to realize that many of us here have been online for years and we know the sneaky ways without paying for eBooks. It's just that we don't implement these techniques, because in the long run it always pays to be honest and earn money the right way.

Alone your fear whether you will get paid or not, will keep all of us who know how to make money the honest way, away. I've never feared or questioned my payment before, simply because I'm not doing anything sneaky.

JohnS0N, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  4. Daedric

Daedric Peon

Best Answers:
    Please let me know when your ebook is done. Would like to have one. Thank you.

Daedric, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  5. magnusb

magnusb Banned

Best Answers:
    Have just read through the whole thread. Thank you for the book, it's really good!

magnusb, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  6. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty god techniques for those just starting out.

SFOD_D223, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  7. SEO-Expert

SEO-Expert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This thread got long, read it the first day and downloaded the ebook and was impressed.

Never gone down the article submission route, (I like to keep my content on my sites) but the technique looks interesting and considering trying it. Guess I need to find some cheap article writers :)

Is your first ebook a marketing technique for selling a product (better ebook, other resources sort of stuff) in the future? I ask because it's rare to see a useful free ebook like this and can see it as a way to build credibility for a future paid for product.

David Law

SEO-Expert, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  8. DGrier

DGrier Guest

Best Answers:
    I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate this thread. Subscribed to it and will be keeping a very close eye on what's going on here.

Thank you for your generosity.

DGrier, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  9. stoaf88

stoaf88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for the free book. Was already doing a lot of this but never thought of checking out how popular articles were at ezine before deciding niche. Nice Tip!

stoaf88, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  10. cryton

cryton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looking forward to getting this book. Sounds like it's not terribly different from what I'm doing. Having just read every single comment over here I gather Ezinearticles is a part of the equation and I'm already an "expert author" over there, so it sounds like a similar method.

Whatever the method, I'm very happy you chose to share. I keep telling people there's enough room out there for everybody to do well.

cryton, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  11. wooooody64

wooooody64 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this, plenty of useful tips and information!

wooooody64, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  12. Nyceane

Nyceane Member

Best Answers:
    So you mean they wont pay me if all the traffic came from spamming other places?

Nyceane, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  13. Webbusiness

Webbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

There seems to be more buzz about ezine than any other article submission site including GoArticles and Buzzle. Is ezine really that much better than other article databases?

Webbusiness, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  14. ganeshkgiri

ganeshkgiri Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its 100% sure he duplicate from others content

ganeshkgiri, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  15. LarryMac

LarryMac Peon

Best Answers:
    Great Info James!

LarryMac, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  16. RDesign

RDesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks james,this is best free book I ever see

RDesign, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  17. cryton

cryton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nyceane
    I've seen one post where you mentioned you were making 50 a day and one where you mentioned 248 so far, and maybe one more where you say you're trying to make it until late July. Big numbers, but hey, maybe you just stumbled on something great. I don't know what kind of system you've got, but as long as the ads are positioned honestly, it's natural traffic and they're not being prompted in some way you should be ok.

If I were you and you even THINK you're doing something even remotely weird I'd read those TOS top to bottom-several times. Because the accounts I've seen disabled tend to happen right when you're supposed to get paid (unless somebody is doing something blatantly wrong). And then they'll wipe you out, take all the money AND close the account.

cryton, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  18. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nyceane, nothing is certain, but google closely monitors where the traffic comes from and if the traffic is legit. The reason why google doesn't like spammers and MFA websites is because a visitor will in many cases click an adsense ad just to get OUT of your site, not because he is interested in the advertisement. Spammers and MFA's hurt the advertisers, and advertisers are a BIG source of money for google. You can be sure that google will look at protecting their interests and having false/fraudulent clicks is surely not one of them.

So, will you get your first payment? Maybe, or maybe not. But you will get caught one time and when you are, your account will not just be placed on hold, but it will be banned, leaving you with no future monetizing options with adsense.

JohnS0N, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  19. SEO-Expert

SEO-Expert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    MFAs don't hurt advertisers, in fact in some respects they result in a higher CTR since the content isn't normally as good as a site made only for visitors.

Basically a visitor hits the site, sees it's not exactly what they wanted and clicks an ad that might be what they are looking for.

Not all MFA sites contain crap content, but lets assume most do, it's the MFA content that's crap not the visitor to the MFA site, so if they click an ad it can be just as good quality traffic as any other traffic source.

How is that bad for AdWords users?

I can understand why Google doesn't want to send traffic to the classic low quality MFA site, but it's not because of AdSense/AdWords reasons. Google search has a reputation to maintain as the best search engine in the world, if their SERPs are filled with low quality sites they loose rep. Money wise Google would love every site in it's index to carry AdSense ads since that will create more revenue for Google. In that respect would be great for Google short term to fill it's index with only MFA sites, but long term not such a great idea :)

David Law

SEO-Expert, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  20. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Couldn't disagree more. Many would argue that MFA's aren't bad but MFA hurt the advertisers in every way. We're not speaking about Google SERP's here. Adsense and google index are two totally different things.

If the surfer doesn't find any content or information on the website, he will be normally be looking for further information. The vast majority of people browsing the internet have no idea what adsense is and they don't know that when they click that "link" the MFA owner, and Google, are being paid. So they don't know they clicked on a link that will take them off this current page. As soon as they find themselves on a completely different page that they were before, they click the back button. The advertiser pays for air. Not to mention, many of these MFA's participate in adsense click exchange programs or arbitrage.

But its really pointless to discuss this. There is just a simple question you need to ask yourself. If you're an advertiser, would you rather pay to advertise on an informative, quality website or no content MFA?

Definition of MFA - MFA's are not pages with optimized adsense ads! A website can have uber high quality content and still have many ads on the page. Does that make it MFA? No. MFA's are webpages that offer no content and simply place Adsense Ads on the page.

JohnS0N, Jun 9, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.