1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Discounts on Billing Cycle Item

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by ColinR, Apr 8, 2005.

Shawn,

Running a promotion using packages that adds the billing cycle line items succesfully. I have a Discounted line item I'll call "XYZ" within the package that has its Override Price set to the same as the Billing Cycle Monthly Total but a negative so when first invoice drops there is no charge. We do not want to use "Setup Product Id's" in this example.

Knowing we have to go into that Billing Cycle Item of "XYZ" and input an "Item Expires On date" is our preference in this scenario

Noticed on that first invoice at "$0.00" it did not show the sales tax as a postive then display the same tax as a negative amount on another line. Was hoping for accounting purposes we could see that on the invoice. I am seeing no tax lines on first invoice. When I remove the Billing Cycle Item called "XYZ" from the account and generate a second invoice I get my normal tax line.

Customer is taxable, billing cycle items are all set to taxable, taxable 2

Any insight or suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks,

ColinR, Apr 8, 2005 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There isn't a way to have two sales tax line items (one negative and one positive), because the sale tax is not broken down per line item... it's a total for the invoice itself.

digitalpoint, Apr 8, 2005 IP