1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Disapproved adsense account for wallpaper website

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by imitechgroup, Apr 16, 2013.

I have a website and apply for google adsense
    They send a mail and said you have copyrighted material
    But I have already put copyright policy, Disclaimer, privacy policy
    But they said re.ove copyright material and resubmit
    Tell me what should I do
    How can I justify copyright material
    I have deleted many wallpapers but they not accept

imitechgroup, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  2. MD MOSTAFIZUR RAHMAN

MD MOSTAFIZUR RAHMAN Member

Best Answers:
    Did you copy photo from any big photo site ? if your answer yes, adsense have right. But

MD MOSTAFIZUR RAHMAN, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  3. romjan

romjan Member

Best Answers:
    didn't you still get an adsense account personality i can help you. give me your website. or contact me

romjan, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  4. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I had a lot of wallpaper sites making good money with adsense. Google didn't like paying me money for a wallpaper website since there was no content, just the picture and a nice description of the picture. So I had nice call wallpapers and then car ads started showing up and the clicks added up.

They send you an email saying we found a wallpaper that doesn't fit our guidelines and in most cases it's a wallpaper of a hot chick in a bikini =). I deleted the wallpaper and email them and taught everything was good. A few days later I get an email saying we have disabled adsense on your website because it violated our policy.

They did this to about 4 of my good earning wallpaper websites and now I have just giving up on google and stick to just making money with amazon and other affiliates.

Google will look for any reason to close your account if they see you are making money and they don't like your website.

Ntech25, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  5. echo_unlimited

echo_unlimited Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try applying with a semi-decent site that doesn't just display images, but actual written & useful content. Then once you are in you can start placing ads on your other websites.

echo_unlimited, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  6. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know about your site, but most of the wall-paper sites I've seen are guilty of copyright infringement - using the work of others without permission.

Notices, disclaimers, etc do not grant an exemption to copyright law.

Taking an existing image and turning it into wallpaper, backgrounds, etc. does not negate the rights of the owner of the original image.

Linking to the original source of the photo does not constitute permission to use the photo.

Including a way for people to request you take down their materials does not give anyone a free pass to use their photos until the owner of the photos complain.

Again, I haven't seen your site but I suspect Google has flagged you for copyright infringement rather than weak content.

YMC, Apr 24, 2013 IP