1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

disable all Yoast SEO options except sitemap

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by gedarnet, Aug 8, 2015.

(Personally) All-in-one plugin is the best, but Yoast SEO have a great advantage in the sitemap, which includes links and images.

Can I disable everything in Yoast SEO except sitemap.? and make both plugins still installed.

gedarnet, Aug 8, 2015 IP
  2. purelythemes

purelythemes Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'd probably just keep the All-in-one plugin, which I agree feels better. Uninstall yoast, and download a plugin to specifically handle the sitemaps.

purelythemes, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The good thing about Yoast over AllinOne is that it can no index your cat and tag archives where as Allinone doesnt give option to do that.
    The downside to Yoast sitemap is that the sitemap url has an underscore in it and underscore are not good for SEO!
    The upside to AllinOne is that you can use Google sitemap plugin with it where as you cannot use Google sitemap plugin with Yoast (causes inflictions).

Mkcoy, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  4. ProMovieBlogger

ProMovieBlogger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yoast moves many plugins, Robots.txt, Sitemap, etc all under one roof so you have less plugins active on your site. With All in One, you need those extra plugins active.

ProMovieBlogger, Sep 4, 2015 IP