1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DirSensei.com joins 1st page for "Web Directory" on Google.

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Dubz, Jun 28, 2007.

1. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Lol

Jude
    Pls.........................................

Man I told ya I am intoxicated now--when I called ya--:( Had quite large p..........gs)

So pls leave me alone.

Also if you really want healthy environment --try to get listed on that very high quality-UK directory.
    The webmaster was very kind--to list me there --as I think I am not yet eligible:eek:

If you think you are healthy enough and grown up --request him for a listing --or try to bribe DaveE -(owner is his mate:p) - like Rand Fishkin who bribes DMOZ editors to get his clients' sites listed there.

jhnrang, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  2. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Whats this QBC again i keep hearing about, shoorry i got shorty memory, i need to put kingstons 4 gig flash memory up there i suppose. Is it the Quebec Based Cockroaches ?

@rang, stop posting that Rand name, it keeps reminding me of Whores, as thats what Rand or rather i should say raand means in hindi, but still pretty close.. Makes me dial 1-800-i-need-hot-live-sex , that costs me money dude.

Anyways do u think u can get few of my sites listed into whatever directory you are talking about?

paidhosting, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  3. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    See my location it says QBC. But I dont care, Honey you can talk dirty anytime but the thing is its healthy and natural and google is LOVING it in my OTHER keywords. (evil grin)
    :D:D

Now let me go to my pit and pump my fist in the air. :D

popotalk, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  4. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Mate-- I am extremely sorry-- I have had a habit of visiting Raandis (not raand ). So even after being married happily for 11 years -- i can't forget those:p
    So -- I'll have to keep mentioning it -and you will have to bear with me:(

About directories-- i am talknig about --some are very strict -- I have not submitted to some yet as my directory is not yet of that quality and I am sure they will reject me ( BOTW will surely do it):eek:

But if you think your site is quality --here is a list of 25 Authority directories that I have come across. Pls try to get listed in all of those -- except that s******ing called DMOZ.:mad:

http://www.bestinternetresource.info/birblog/2007/06/17/authority-web-directories/

jhnrang, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  5. LeopardAt1

LeopardAt1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First page alright, at the lucky #7 spot for me :)

great job and congrats popotalk.

LeopardAt1, Jul 30, 2007 IP