1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directory Submission Software

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by big-bad-burrow, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yo-Yo32
    is their a overture keyword selector in the soft meaning doest it geneerate the key words for youy???:eek:

Aaron111, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  2. doubler

doubler Active Member

Best Answers:
    that's good. i have downloaded i will check its features first then buy

doubler, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  3. sjswart

sjswart Peon

Best Answers:
    what going on with submiteaze? i bought a license and now i need to upgrade but they dont reply my emails and their site is offline. this looks bad!

submiteaze.com

sjswart, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  4. kantonfc

kantonfc Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not use Roboform software to fill up those "fill in the blanks" form of different directories, since almost all of them have the same forms. Just pre-input all the information needed in your Roboform. And by the way, it's free.

kantonfc, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  5. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    I had some problems with robo form
    and it slowed down my pc why?? lol

Aaron111, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  6. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    sjswart
    thast really good info I would be somewhat upset too" try to email some one who owns the soft ware sorry I dont but it's worth a try lol"

Aaron111, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  7. big-bad-burrow

big-bad-burrow Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi guys, just letting everyone know we're now back online! The reason for our downtime was because of a disagreement with our (now) old hosting company. Basically we had a bit of a disagreement over traffic volumes - they tried to get us to pay (a lot) more for the increased traffic volume we're now getting, we said that wasn't in our agreement, they didn't agree and they pulled the plug on us without any warning and basically held us to ransom. Needless to say we didn't want to do business with people like that so we've now moved to a new hosting company and things are better than ever.

So, just to say one last time, we've not gone bust, we've not withdrawn the product. Quite the opposite - we were the victims of our own success lol.

big-bad-burrow, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  8. RoyalSeo

RoyalSeo Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I am interested in purchasing after trying out.

But first, one simple question.

Will I be able to add custom directories. Since, there will be updation in free/paid list in future.

Do, you have a simple option where I can give the complete list in a simple manner and keep it updated in coming future?

RoyalSeo, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  9. big-bad-burrow

big-bad-burrow Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Royal,

Yes you can add as many directories as you want, and you can categorize your listings too so you can organise it exactly to your needs. There's a built-in import facility so you can quickly import thousands of directories in seconds.

There's a video on our site if you'd like to watch:

http://www.submiteaze.com/demos/

in particular you may want to watch the "Adding / Exporting Directories" one.

BBB

big-bad-burrow, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  10. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    big-bad-burrow I see that your submition tools is okay what would you say if I said that posting on forums might be just as good as submitting to the free directories??

(and what about the paid directories are they a hit or a waist of money)

Aaron111, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  11. big-bad-burrow

big-bad-burrow Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Aaron,

Writting on forums and submitting to directories are like chalk and cheese; completly different. People use directories to search for websites, people won't visit a forum to search for a website. Search engines are free to crawl direcotries and the websites that are listed in the direcotires, whereas many forums block external links so in the case of actual SEO, submitting to directories is better than writting on forums.

I would never use a submission tool to submit to forums - that's spamming IMO and I wouldn't advocate that. But I don't think that's what you were suggesting.

Paid directories; well my advise would be to be careful here; you could spend a lot of money very quickly. I see many directories with low PageRank and low Alexa Rankings that charge for submissions - when I see these I think "who in their right mind would pay to submit to that directory?!". If I personally was going to pay to submit to directories I'd first make sure the directory was SEO and search engine friendly, secondly that the page I'm submitting to has been indexed in Google/Yahoo (and prefeably has a decent pagerank), and also that it has a good Alexa Ranking so it may actully bring some traffic in addition to an SEO boost.

BBB

big-bad-burrow, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  12. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    big-bad-burrow I see what you mean I agree with this they are different

Aaron111, Sep 29, 2007 IP
  13. big-bad-burrow

big-bad-burrow Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone,

Here's something to brighten your Monday; we just released Version 5.0 of SubmitEaze. We've added a couple of major new features to it, namely....

1) Tabbed Web Browsing - you can now have multiple tabs open (just like Firefox and IE7) so while one page is loading you can be submitting to others so you're not wasting time waiting for pages to load. So basically you can now submit to directories even faster than before.

2) Link page maintenance - you can now generate and upload link pages directly from within SubmitEaze. This is ideal for those who wish to submit to reciprocal link directories without needing to switch between your web editor and ftp program. The procedure is very quick and easy and done in a matter of seconds, so you can save some serious time & effort. A video demo of this is available on the SubmitEaze website (you also see the tabbed browser in action as well):

http://www.submiteaze.com/demos/linkpages.html

Full details of this upgrade can be found here:

http://www.submiteaze.com/upgrade-50.html

Hopefully everyone will find these new features useuful. For those who already have SubmitEaze installed you only need to start SubmitEaze and you'll be prompted to download the upgrade. Anyone wanting to give SubmitEaze a try can download a trial from our website.

Please get in touch if you have any suggestions for features we should add to Version 6.0! Any questions or comments you know where you can find me.

All the best,

BBB

big-bad-burrow, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  14. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    BBB, you've done it again! Absolutely fantastic. It's weird just the other day I was thinking that tabbed browsing would be useful, were you reading my mind lol. I just gave the link page stuff a try and I'm very impressed, so I think I'll start with that now. and like you say I never submitted to reciprocal directories because it just took too long switching between dreamweaver, ftp and then back to the directory, i gave up after a couple but this looks like a great solution.

thanks again for the updates

Yo-Yo32, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  15. xino

xino Active Member

Best Answers:
    big-bad-burrow: Could you back up your sig statement with a comparing table where potential buyer can see your soft superiority?

I mean I would be very carefull with a " the best directory submission software "...;)

I'll take one copy if your comparison can convince me.

xino, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  16. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    I agrre above I use directory soft ware my self and it works for me I havent herd much about ""submit eaze""

Aaron111, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  17. big-bad-burrow

big-bad-burrow Guest

Best Answers:
    xino: I'm going by what our users say. If you can find any other tool that provides more functionality and continued updates than ours then I'd love to hear about it. I was actually the first person to create a directory submission tool in WebLink SEO three years ago - there was no other tool on the market that did anything like it. I take it as a compliment that I've managed to spawn a whole new market with it - I just wish I got a royalty from any 'similar' products that have come along since.

Aaron: c'mon man, you're joking? you've been posting on this forum and sending us Emails about it for several months, how can you say you've not heard much about submiteaze? Granted I'm not a big poster on this forum so maybe that's why, but I'm not sure what you're expecting? Should I hire a sky writter to fly over your house and write about it in the sky? :D

big-bad-burrow, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  18. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    big-bad-burrow nice but not nessaccary"

im still looking into submit eaze your still at the top of my directory submitionn list of tools, im using TS currently.

Aaron111, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  19. xino

xino Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can understand you. But if you are really sure about "best..." thing than there should be no fear to publish such chart. And you can save ours (potential buyers) precious time, also.

PM received but still need that kind of info (as I have experience with only 3-4 such soft).

xino

xino, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  20. big-bad-burrow

big-bad-burrow Guest

Best Answers:
    lol Aaron, you sure? It'd be pretty cool having a sky writter over your house...

big-bad-burrow, Oct 11, 2007 IP