1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directory Submission Software

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by big-bad-burrow, Jan 3, 2006.

1. WorldImpulse

WorldImpulse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good to see my suggestions implemented :)

Can i have a trial version of the pro version ?

WorldImpulse, May 13, 2007 IP
  2. big-bad-burrow

big-bad-burrow Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, we try to take everything on board that is suggested to us so if you've got anymore then you know where to find me :D

Yes you can get the trial version from our website (www.submiteaze.com) and you can use the pro features in the trial so you know whether or not you'll need them - can't be any fairer than that I don't think?

Thanks

BBB

big-bad-burrow, May 14, 2007 IP
    doubler likes this.
  3. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just picked up a copy of traffic seeker today I its good $200.00 plus it does 700,000 listed directories! how much for yours and who is using it the company I mentioned sells it to furr look smart, tiny url, seo know, big seo, bee submitter and many of the corporate seo companies use them? who uses yours?

Aaron111, May 30, 2007 IP
    doubler likes this.
  4. big-bad-burrow

big-bad-burrow Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Aaron, sorry but I can't say who uses our software as obviously our customers wouldn't be too happy if it became public knowledge what software they are using, and I wouldn't think it's ethically right for me to say so either. All I can say is that we have most of the major SEO companies on our books.

BBB

big-bad-burrow, May 30, 2007 IP
  5. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    can you add directories to the soft ware

Aaron111, May 30, 2007 IP
  6. big-bad-burrow

big-bad-burrow Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Aaron,

Yes you can. You can add them one-by-one or use the import tool which can import an entire list from a spreadsheet incredibly quickly. You can also create different categories for your directories so you customize the software to meet your own requirements. Here's the viedo demo of it in action: http://www.submiteaze.com/demos/importing.html

BBB

big-bad-burrow, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  7. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    big-bad-burrow how well is your soft ware compared to traffic seeker they do 700,000 blast out how about your? just curious

Aaron111, Jun 12, 2007 IP
  8. big-bad-burrow

big-bad-burrow Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't know as I've never used traffic seeker and I never would trust a package that claims it submits to 700,000 directories. Firstly that number is just ridiculous, secondly it's spam - the directory webmasters HATE automated submissions as 99.9 times out of 100 they're often imcomplete or just plain wrong, thirdly I'd never trust an automated tool to accurately choose my website's category.

big-bad-burrow, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  9. Aaron111

Best Answers:

big-bad-burrow
    Thanks for your inclusion on your soft ware it sounds really awesome"

one thing though isn't this a automated submission tool as well" let me know because I here all soft ware is auto what makes submiteaz so different then other"

Aaron111, Jul 2, 2007 IP
  10. big-bad-burrow

big-bad-burrow Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Aaron, nope, SubmitEaze is semi-automated - it displays the submission forms of the directories and auto-fills the form using the information you enter into SubmitEaze. So, it's still very quick, you're in total compliance with submission rules, and you can check that your submissions are correct and successful - everyone's a winner!

In my opinion it's better to do things a little slower but be certain that the submissions are actually correct, and you're not simply spamming the directory operators with useless submissions.

BBB

big-bad-burrow, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  11. newbie3

newbie3 Peon

Best Answers:
    i purchased a pro version (bambipower[at]gmail) and i must say, this is a real good peace of software.

More free directory's would be nice (my only request)

newbie3, Jul 6, 2007 IP
    doubler likes this.
  12. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    Bambi do you know if your site are all listed for sure?:(
    did you get a screen shot and a confirmation that your site is in that directory you submitted to" how many directories did you submit too" :rolleyes:

Big Bad Borrow says you can add as many free directories as you want did you try out this feature yet?

hey let me know im looking to buy the program" I have one already but it looks like submit eaze has them beat" :cool:

Aaron111, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  13. big-bad-burrow

big-bad-burrow Guest

Best Answers:
    Just a quick post to let everyone know that version 4 of SubmitEaze has now been released and you can find all the info here:

http://www.submiteaze.com/upgrade-40.html

Some of the new features were sent to me directly from the members of this forum so thanks to those who got in touch - keep the ideas coming. If you're interested in giving it a test drive then head over to the website and you can download a copy. Also, we've slashed our prices and you can buy a license for just $39.95!

As always if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to get in touch!

BBB

big-bad-burrow, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  14. SFTech

SFTech Banned

Best Answers:
    How well does it work and could I get a review copy?

SFTech, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  15. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    big-bad-burrow:eek:

do you know if your site are all listed for sure?
    did you get a screen shot and a confirmation that your site is in that directory you submitted to" how many directories did you submit too"

Big Bad Borrow says you can add as many free directories as you want did you try out this feature yet?

hey let me know im looking to buy the program" I have one already but it looks like submit eaze has them beat"

Aaron111, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  16. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    GoodSave! whats this about??

Aaron111, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  17. big-bad-burrow

big-bad-burrow Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey Aaron

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "do you know if your site are all listed for sure?"... i mean the forms are filled the submit button is pressed and you get a confirmation screen saying it's been successfully submitted, some directories then send you an Email to say your submission was received - if that's what you're asking about then yes, the sites are successfully submitted because you even get Email confirmation - they can't have got the email address if it wasn't submitted successfully. Whether your site is listed depends on whether the directory operators accept your submission, so that depends on the quality of your website, not really on how the submission was made.

Have a look at the video demo on our website (http://www.submiteaze.com/demos/submitting.html) and you’ll see it in action, or you can download a trial and try it for yourself.

BBB

big-bad-burrow, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  18. uditbhargava_2001

uditbhargava_2001 Banned

Best Answers:
    i think its more costly, better people provive submissin to 100 directory for 15$

uditbhargava_2001, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  19. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    IN REGARDS TO i mean the forms are filled the submit button is pressed and you get a confirmation screen saying it's been successfully submitted, some directories then send you an Email to say your submission was received -)

why do some not give you confo I mean when I do manual I get a confo always.
    your sub blst does it do, know this could be a direct indication that the submittion did not follow through??

Aaron111, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  20. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the updates BBB - you've got a great bit of software there!, I've been using it for the past few months and seen great results for my niche keywords so thanks

Yo-Yo32, Aug 9, 2007 IP