1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directory submission -allowed by google?-

Discussion in 'Directories' started by MyArtGallery, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi

I see many services on this forum like manual 5000--10K seo links directory submission services. Is this safe regarding the recent google penguin update? For example if we submit our website to many directories (like 4000-7000), what is the best way to do this? Is 10-15 listing titles variation (anchor texts) safe regarding the penguin? What is the best and safest way to use directory submissions? There are so many seo directories online today, and do not know if there is a safest way to submit a new website to them. Is it considered as spam technique by google?

MyArtGallery, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  2. JulioFabiano

JulioFabiano Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to only see that all of directory website have not C Class IP Address. Because same IP address website submission are not safe and you are like junk submission in same IP address directory website. So use Different IP address website for directory submission and never use only one keyword to submit all of directory website to submission. Rotate your other keyword for Directory submission.

JulioFabiano, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  3. Jayres10

Jayres10 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't believe i can find an automated directory submitting service where they rotate keywords. I try to submit to the directories that are active and useful more or less. By the way, is there a quick way to submit to dmoz?

Jayres10, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  4. simple007

simple007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think directory submissions to authoritative ones get counted not the new ones and with less traffic

simple007, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  5. alphaomegalady

alphaomegalady Member

Best Answers:
    Directory submissions is not effective anymore, unless for some that have high authority like Google, dmoz.

alphaomegalady, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  6. lightlysalted

lightlysalted Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anything that can be easily spammed has been downgraded in recent updates. Directory submissions will be included in this as links like this are too easy to get, unless you get into DMOZ. The best advice Google gives about increasing your page rank is about creating great content that people will read and link to. I still strongly recommend that if you can write 100 high quality articles a year, this has potentially far more benefit to your website PR and SERPS than spending countless hours trying to gain short term benefit through link building. If you are going to link build go for quality back links from sites in a similar niche to your own.

lightlysalted, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  7. andrewsmith4

andrewsmith4 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're getting links from high PR directories then you're not participating in web spam. Avoid directories with same C Class IP address and new ones.

andrewsmith4, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  8. imgeek2727

imgeek2727 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I think this should be enough to solve it. Just simply avoid them. Or if you want to get a lot of article submissions or link building naturally, instead of using SEO you can also ask someone to do it for you manually. This way the links should come out natural as well without you doing it.

imgeek2727, Jul 12, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.