1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directory scripts

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Cristian Mezei, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Comenius

Comenius Peon

Best Answers:
    So I take it the article was never written...?

Comenius, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  2. wildweb

wildweb Peon

Best Answers:
    I too am curious as to whether or not this was ever written by "anyone" on this thread whom claimed they either "were going to do it" or claimed "they would like to write it"

If it has been written/produced, where? Please share. :)

I am presently working on something very similar that will eventually be posted on directory-owners.com Why there you ask...it's an independent forum that is un-biased toward any of the directory scripts. This will give new folks or those interestd an honest and fair shake at each script reviewed.

I'll say again...if you've already completed this type of "article", please contact me as I might be interested in working with you or possibly publishing your completed work.

Thanks

wildweb, Apr 8, 2007 IP
  3. feedback

feedback Peon

Best Answers:
    Directory script name: phpLynx
    URL of directory script: http://www.cantufind.com/forum/index.php
    URL of your directory http: http://www.tri-x-directory.com/
    Programming language : php
    Type : Free with footer link back
    Your comments : Installing the script is stright foward and simple, once installed the script is very flexable and offers alot of configuration option. As mentioned already for a free script it offers many features that you can view here.

As for creating new templates I found the script very user friendly and easy to work with, although the free version at this time comes with only the default template, but I'm sure as more people start using the script we'll see more templates come available.

The script has SEO friendly url's and loads very fast, has a great admin panel where you can easily configure the many features it offers. As from a users point of view the script offers ease of use in getting around the directory and a simple submission form.

All in all I am very happy with the functionality and proformance of the phpLynx script.

feedback, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  4. qlWebDirectory

qlWebDirectory Banned

Best Answers:
    Now it has!

qlWeb Directory Script is now available in English with PayPal and many mods. Paid version is coming out in a few weeks. It will have Deep Links, Meta Fetch, 5 Languages option, Banner Rotator, Instant Category Creation, Optional Instant Approvals, Implementation of Ads, Text, Banners directly through Admin, Multiple Link Options for Users and many more.

You can see the DEMO or REGISTER to DOWNLOAD the Free version now.

Enjoy!

qlWebDirectory, Jun 17, 2007 IP
  5. tintin

tintin Active Member

Best Answers:
    So I read posts from 2006 in this thread to today ..the article is still not finished yet ? lol...

tintin, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  6. NorCal

NorCal Member

Best Answers:
    dang, after reading through this whole thing. Where is the article? Or even similar articles? Anyone have a link?
    TIA

NorCal, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  7. contactusa

contactusa Active Member

Best Answers:
    A little bit late, but if you still need it, here it is: Complete List of Directory Scripts.

contactusa, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  8. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey, it's a big job. Just be patient. :D

Lexiseek, Apr 16, 2008 IP