1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directory Owner's Thread of Shame

Discussion in 'Directories' started by snowbird, Feb 1, 2010.

1. tercede

tercede Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure why you need to publicly do a +red lol but suit yourself! I see your point but I think that your time is more valuable moving forward and not back tracking. Welcome text should not be a big deal imho and probably not worth an attorney. Every minute you use up trying to catch these guys can become a waste. If they copied an entire website, that would be a different story.

However, to each his own I guess. Oh, and you do have a nice web directory. I like the simplicity. I think I've come across it before a while back.

tercede, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  2. adriani

adriani Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't know why are you so stunned. i'm sure there are lot of site owners who think "no one will notice" .

adriani, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  3. snowbird

snowbird Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I did a public red because I am not ashamed of giving anyone some red if they deserve it. And regarding your other comment about my time being more valuable moving forward, rest assured that I always am moving forward. But in the same sense of use of valued time, you may find it better responding to a thread that is not four months old.

snowbird, Jun 19, 2010 IP