1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directory Owners - About directory owner above you!

Discussion in 'Directories' started by vicdigi, May 30, 2008.

1. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    adsenseindia is optimistic and positive, which is always a nice way to be. :)

pipes, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  2. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Even as a child i experienced the same prejudice when visiting scotland, i used to be called english b*****d for doing nothing more than standing in the street with my scottosh cousins, as a child that not nice to experience, hence my reluctance to return to the place because of animosity for no reason and a lack of warmth that im used to elsewhere.

You do swear easily in threads, its rather unproffessional, your unable to hold it together in a professional manner. You even got banned for cheeking a mod here.

And no suprise that you come out with the same odd suggestions a jamie like paying people a visit, do you understand how that makes you look? are you really so angry you would like to pay me a visit?

You must be new to business because you have a rather ghetto like mentality of dealing with your frustrations.

I dont drink coffee, and i have zero ego, your mixing me up with all of the other people you fight with.

Im not a disgrace to scotland because i am in fact English ;) only scottish parents, and some scottish relatives, and a scottish surname with its own tartan and ancestry that properly goes back to ireland, as you should know that most scottish cland did in fact come from ireland anyway.

You have rather babaric way about you that doesn't fit in with working online.

Ego? hey im not the one named after a comic character, lol

So did you learn the "il come and visit you" off of jamie because he says that too, or did you both agree to suggest that to anyone who you know you cant handle without losing your temper?

Yu both support phplynx, and you both understand that customers worldwide can read those commebts right?

pipes, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  3. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    You just nullified every single thing you said by this comment. Just like supporters of phpld, they don't lose customers by their existing users being arseholes, do they?:confused:

Now go collect your JSA. I ain't payin' any more taxes for the likes of you.

Spider-Man, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  4. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Scripts aside, because its not relevant, um, i dont collect JSA, why are you familiar with it? where did that come from.

Now that is quite bizarre :) and regarding taxes, well theres 5 million scottish, and the UK population total is something like 57 - 60 mil? you do the sums on that one, lol

pipes, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  5. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    Oops, give me a minute and I'll try remember the acronym for the ones you do collect.

Racial hatred, maybe?

Ironically enough, while on the subject, you trolling the forums and making unrelevant posts isn't going to benefit anyone, is it? (That's a rhetorical question, I couldn't care less of your thoughts).

6. JamieG

JamieG Banned

Best Answers:
    Spiderman is a good member of this forum who's just been the subject of a totally unnecessary attack by pipes who sadly has brought this thread down to his level. Shame on him, this was a great thread, this type of behaviour benefits nobody and is quite taxing.

JamieG, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  7. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What? :)

I just made good points that all, and it leaves you speechless.

To the OP, im sorry for taking this thread off of its original path, i realise its wrong to do.

Just i see the guys im challenging here do it all of the time anyway, i know that doesn't make it alright for me to do either, but brings light to the trouble that they so often cause.

Sorry again to the OP and anyone not involved.

pipes, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  8. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    No, not speechless. Can't really talk face to face on a forum, can you? As I said, if you want to discuss anything, just give me a call.

I'm out.

9. DownUnder

DownUnder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guys, I've got the BBQ on, some cold beer, good red wine and some fine company, drop downunder and share some lovin, life is to short.

DownUnder, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  10. jminscoe

jminscoe Peon

Best Answers:
    ok this thread was fun while it lasted and I know boys will be boys but the fun has now gone out of this thread so lets please get back to the original poster idea

jminscoe, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  11. JamieG

JamieG Banned

Best Answers:
    jiminscoe is someone who should be respected for bring a fun thread back into line. :)

JamieG, Jun 4, 2008 IP
    jminscoe likes this.
  12. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I agree. Threads often go off topic. This time it wasn't me that brought it off topic. It was some random smartarse and pipes.

Jodee has been around here quite a while and I've worked with her quite a bit in the past. Shes honest and hard working.

mikey1090, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  13. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    If there's those beef burgers with grated cheese throughout, count me in:D

Okay, jminscoe..I have no idea about to be perfectly honest and haven't ever come across, though I have come across Jodees web directory in the past, so good luck with that.

PS. There's a few issues with the alignments on your directory at 1440x900 resolution with some variety of Firefox 2:)

14. hyper

hyper Peon

Best Answers:
    mikey1090 is a reputed directory owner & a good webmaster. He is working hard on each & every project he has, to get it stand out of the crowd.
    He was an active member since I joined these forums, so I think he will reach 15k posts in less than 3-4 months :D, so buy his sig while you still afford it, lol :D

hyper, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  15. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hyper always trys to get my secrets :D but il never tell him.

pipes, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  16. jminscoe

jminscoe Peon

Best Answers:
    well from reading this thread I found out that pipes is of scottish descend (nothing wrong with Scotland roots or Irish) and lives in the uk

jminscoe, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  17. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Lets see if i can remember anything, lol, jminscoe (Jodee) is in her fifties, sometime last year she unfortunately lost her house though fire, i believe she must be living in a big new house now.

pipes, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  18. jminscoe

jminscoe Peon

Best Answers:
    correct as far as age still waiting until I can get into my house they say by August now and I see pipes has a good memory

jminscoe, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  19. hyper

hyper Peon

Best Answers:
    whaaaaaaaaaat ? Uncle pipes you disappointed me...

hyper, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  20. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Apparently hyper is now dissapointed with me.

pipes, Jun 4, 2008 IP