1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directories

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by mpossoff, May 5, 2012.

Hi all I'm new to SEO and internet marketing. I have a site and want to submit my link to directories. I've read that for each listing I submit have my category keyword as anchor text that's linking to my site either in the title of my submission or in the description.

Can someone elaborate for me on how to submit anchor text to directories with my keyword as anchor text that's linking to my site either in title of my submission or in the description. I've submitted to about 10 directories so far and I'm not sure about the anchor text/keyword thing.

Thanks!

mpossoff, May 5, 2012 IP
  2. spaculus

spaculus Peon

Best Answers:
    hi for the directory you don't need the anchor tag keywords. you can creating linkbuilding from the directory submission. and you can do that free from the free directory submission. if you have to submitted the raciprocal directory then you set your site url in achor tag. or in particular fixed format. but it is very bad for your site. ok then do directory posting in free directory.
    The anchor tag is used in article submission or in press release in the "author Bio' ok...

spaculus, May 7, 2012 IP
  3. mpossoff

mpossoff Peon

Best Answers:
    So the title/name, it automatically does anchor text and/or that's all I need in the directory submission?

Thanks

mpossoff, May 7, 2012 IP