1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directories Build Slow or Build Fast

Discussion in 'Directories' started by britishguy, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdR!pper

jdR!pper Peon

Best Answers:
    I also see nothing wrong with paid directories. There is nothing that should be debated here though. Any kind of sites have paid versions and free versions. Directory is just one of them.

jdR!pper, Mar 23, 2007 IP
  2. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly , I tried to mention the same, but was saying that paid directory owners would not mind going over 300+ pending link in a day over free directory owners, just human nature it is , unless you are captain america ofcourse :D

PS: no one was talking about nature of paid directory owners if anyone is still confused by my confusing statement.(cause i myself am paid directory owner :) ).

paidhosting, Mar 23, 2007 IP
  3. moneymakingguru

moneymakingguru Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry guys i didn't know my 2 sentences can create such a big "who-hah". Anyways.. wouldn't it be good if you make $$ even though someone else submitted to somebody's directory?? And the directory owner will be the one dealing with that 300+ pending links while you just wait for the links to be approved and get paid!!!

Who wants that?? "ME ME ME!!" i hear....

moneymakingguru, Mar 23, 2007 IP
  4. dkessaris

dkessaris Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on a lot of factors and the main one being your budget and resources. Personally I go with the build slowly or at least not so fast option.

dkessaris, Mar 23, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.