1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directories are dead

Discussion in 'Directories' started by uniqueasitis, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Hamsap

Hamsap Banned

Best Answers:
    Well I can tell you that my barely one month-old directory has been indexed quite extensively by Google :) Goes to show the power of directories.

Hamsap, Jul 20, 2007 IP
  2. uniqueasitis

uniqueasitis Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Yahoo directory has been around because when the web first began (you must have been in the cradle then) it was directories which people used to search for information and not search enines

2. Having a website spidered more frequently. Hell NO. My website is not in any directory and google spiders it DAILY.

It is not I, but you DIRECTORY owners who are not only misinformed but a bunch of teenagers with no information. Hell I'd be surprised if even knew what a log was. Submitting to directories - that seems to be your only SEO. Join a SEO centered forum more correct information.

uniqueasitis, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  3. overdrive

overdrive Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its seems that you are back again with no information to back up your statements. Some people never learn!

overdrive, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  4. uniqueasitis

uniqueasitis Peon

Best Answers:
    Put your foot in your mouth overdrive. All you could do was rank in the top then with your stupd keywords of consumer electronics online. WOW. And then when I tell you only 60 people search for that term you say you get 400 visitors. TALK ABOUT DUMB. What makes you think you get 400 people from search engine traffic. Do you use the HTTP_REFERER field to test it? Do you even know what it is? Do you even have knowledge on how to track traffic from where it comes? Man you are the one whose dirt. So get your act straight and YOU come up with some real results not just your studying for "sooooooooo much information."

5. uniqueasitis

uniqueasitis Peon

Best Answers:
    And by the way every novel idea begins with 'PERSONAL research" so don't tell me my research isn't worth anything when your own information is soo lame.

6. malcolm1

malcolm1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Ill be your huckleberry :eek:

Since you know whats best for your website i humbly wish ya all
    the best with your link building.. ;)

I was wondering if youd be willing to share your sites url?

thx
    malcolm

malcolm1, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  7. jminscoe

jminscoe Peon

Best Answers:
    :pSeems he deleted the url in his signature I will give it out its http://www.mmexposed.com/ PRO :D

jminscoe, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  8. uniqueasitis

uniqueasitis Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you really I deleted is because I was AFRAID of you people???!!?!?!?
    Well here it comes again! Have fun!
    http://www.mmexposed.com

9. overdrive

overdrive Active Member

Best Answers:
    Im sorry man, but I had to red rep you after all of this because you just can't keep your mouth shut....Why do you think you know where my traffic comes from....are you the one running the site, NO! I keep track of my traffic from multiple source to reduce error and Im sorry that you do not know how to take information that is made to be given as a guess with a grain of salt. Overture can tell you how many searches are done a month, but guess what, that is only one engine man, come on, get real and just stop trying to act like you know, but in reality, you cannot even get your website to the top of anything!

overdrive, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  10. BoutiqueMusic

BoutiqueMusic Peon

Best Answers:
    I have seen a lot of traffic from just a couple directories. It shouldn't matter where business comes from.

BoutiqueMusic, Jul 25, 2007 IP