1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

directories and profit?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by av1, Apr 23, 2005.

1. randfish

randfish Peon

Best Answers:
    My directory site has been steadily earning through paid submissions, despite offering free ones as well. I think the most important element is to offer pages in your directory site that are real, valuable resources that real users will visit. Once you do that, you can begin to rank for some obscure search terms and that means others who want to rank for those terms will be likely to pay for a listing with your directory.

The key is to be inventive and resourceful and come up with new and better ways to build "directory" type resources. Uncoverthenet is my model right now, as they have achieved something truly exceptional. I'm looking forward to a re-design and revamping of my own directory in the next 3-6 months with an eye towards offering more to both users and link buyers.

randfish, Apr 25, 2005 IP