1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Direct Tv / Dish Network site for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Voasi, Jun 8, 2005.

Well, this is the first place I've started promoting this site.

Site: http://www.DishNetwork-vs-DirectTv.com

Reason for Selling: Don't have time to promote. I have bigger and better things I'm planning and don't want to run the site anymore. Using the money to fund another project as well.

Traffic: PM for traffic details

How long has the site been live: Oct. 04'

Income: Was receiving anywhere between $120 - $200 a month. The affiliate links are no longer active, so you would have to replace the affiliate id's with you own, if you choose to stay with the current provider. I've recently received a couple e-mails from dealers wanting to do exclusive deals with this site. I'd be more then happy to forward those e-mails to you.

This can be a very nice income site if you do a little link building and some advertising via Overture/Adwords. You can also monetize it by getting some accepting advertisers from Linkworth or Adbrite.

What you get: You'll get everything. Domain, content and design. All pages, for the most part, are unique content written by myself. All graphics were created by me. All pages have been indexed by the big 3 (G, Y! and MSN) and are ranking for various terms.

Cost: $3000
    BIN: $3500

If I forgot anything, feel free to ask! If anyone is interested or has questions, please let me know! :)

Voasi, Jun 8, 2005 IP