1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DigitalPoint Forums CPM Advertising

Discussion in 'Digital Point Ads' started by jjaneski94, Oct 26, 2010.

Hey guys,

Not sure where I should post this, but general marketing seems to be the best. In regards to digitalpoint's new advertising system(which I think was a great idea), would anyone be willing to share some of their results with me? I am mainly looking for:

1) What's your average ctr on the top cpm ads? Does .2% sound about right?

2) Is the owner trying for 100% paid cpm ads on the top ad spot on the site? Rather than having adsense ads? So, does most people's daily budget get reached?

3) What's the average cpm right now? I know $1 is the minumum, but I would like to know before I fill out an ad for the review process.

4) How well is the traffic converting? I believe this is the perfect site to advertise webmaster related content on, but are you getting a decent return on your investments?

Thanks guys, and any help is appreciated!

jjaneski94, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  2. logon2future

logon2future Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I am getting $3 CPM as of know on my ads and getting a CTR of around 0.35 - 0.40 and conversation are ok.

Thanks & Regards
    - logon2future

logon2future, Nov 8, 2010 IP