1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Digital Point Spy Question

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by dehnger2u, Oct 15, 2013.

I have the product installed and it works great, however, I'm also new to the vBulletin Software and am trying to figure out how to hide the live feed button from certain user groups. Is that possible?

I guess, the question would be if so, how to go about making it a paid member feature, or, how to go about finding someone to hire for the modifications needed. I've seen the product in use on another vBulletin Forum and it's a member only tab in the menu system there, so I would be interested in finding out how they went about it. My assumption being, go to the creater....

So here I am... ;0)

dehnger2u, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There isn't an option to do it built-in if that's what you are asking?

digitalpoint, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  3. dehnger2u

dehnger2u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is there a way to request that for custom work? I would be interested in finding out what it may cost, or where I may find the proper author for the work. Actually, would hope that it would be possible to get it done along with another customization I need. Are these types of projects something that you or other members here are available for? Forgive what may be somewhat remedial questions, just finding that vBulletin is far outside of my normal work, and the security of it alone is daunting. I would much rather hire this out.

Thank you, btw, the mod is great. And thanks for the replay as well.

dehnger2u, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sorry, we don't offer consulting services. Your best bet would be to ask on vbulletin.org (lots of vB consultants there).

digitalpoint, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  5. dehnger2u

dehnger2u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you. I'll do just that. Best regards.

dehnger2u, Oct 16, 2013 IP