1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Digital Point should have a journey section

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Serp Solace, Oct 5, 2022.

I've seen such a feature on other forums. The premise being you can follow along on their journey, help them out by giving tips and of course for the OP extra accountability.

Serp Solace, Oct 5, 2022 IP
    cronik likes this.
  2. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you on that, I access this site from my cellphone when I travel, and it would be great to ask some questions and know that someone will answer. If you are in Greece and want to see the AirWave show will start, you could ask here, and someone who has been to Greece could give you some tips.

Warner Williams, Oct 5, 2022 IP
    cronik likes this.
  3. Serp Solace

Serp Solace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was thinking more on the lines of sharing journeys on internet marketing ventures, say someone starts a journey titled: "Trying CPA with YouTube for the first time £500/m target" or "Newbie SEO trying to rank 1st on Google" etc etc. Experts in those fields could follow along and share tips if they're feeling generous. I'm sure it'll make digital point have more engagement and people in general will be more active as well, which means more ££££ for DP via advertising ;) .

Serp Solace, Oct 11, 2022 IP
  4. MargoFarrel

MargoFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I totally agree with you. Customers should recruit to take part in this stage, different teams can look at the same section from several different stages. Sounds very cool, don't you think so?

MargoFarrel, Oct 12, 2022 IP
  5. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do agree with you, just a week ago, the Wealth Blog invited me to share my story of how I was able to make great success online without investing any money at all. Stories like these can help empower other users and as we share the intricacies of the process, users can adopt, renovate and even learn new trends and techniques.

Warner Williams, Oct 13, 2022 IP