1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Digital marketing field

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by farleymartinez, Jul 27, 2022.

Since I'm working in the digital marketing area, I've noticed that a huge effort was made in acquisition and sales funnel optimization. However, the product discovery part is kind of forgotten.
    I'd like to know if you actually share this statement ? I find it incredible to spend lot of money on making people come to one's website without helping them find the product they are looking for.
    What kind of tools are you using to help customers find the right product and buy it (search engines, filters, livechat, chatbots...) ?

farleymartinez, Jul 27, 2022 IP
  2. Randall A Magwood

Randall A Magwood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First i make sure my goal is to educate my visitors first before they visit my website. I do this via my content. To drive them to my content when i'm using Youtube, i use tools like VidIq and Tubebuddy. For seo and ppc, I use SpyFu. To find blogs and forums in niche to participate on, I use feedspot. These are just a few tools that I use.

Randall A Magwood, Sep 27, 2022 IP