1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

digg questions

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by epps, Mar 5, 2007.

Hello

I recently started a few blogs and I managed to get dugg 3 times this weekend and got a _lot_ of traffic, but my adsense earnings are relatively low.

Is there any other way to generate more earnings from getting dugg ?

How much will people pay to get on the digg front page ? I'm thinking of writing and selling articles that can get on the front page on their own (no need to pay for diggs)

Thanks

epps, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  2. santoshgs

santoshgs Banned

Best Answers:
    Digg users don't usually click any ads. Many have Ad Blockers installed. I know this because I'm one of them!

santoshgs, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  3. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    I think subscriptions do a lot better then Pay per Click when it comes to targetting Digg users. Of course you need to deliver the content for that.

As far as article writing, you can get anywhere from $2-$200 for articles depending on your level of expertise and abilities. Tayloring it to Digg doesn't neccesarily distinguish your service.

yfs1, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  4. Mong

Mong ↓↘→ horsePower

Best Answers:
    Adsense works least with any social network traffic. Even donations works better if your article serve something to its readers.

Mong, Mar 5, 2007 IP